Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Creation By Chance...

One fine day... Me and a Senior of mine were sitting in the cafeteria. He mentioned that he had written a lot of poems that could become good songs...

I simply blurted out at that time... "well, give them to me!"
He didn't believe me what I said at that time... He just thought I was bluffing. But I managed to persuade him. He finally opened his beloved diary and took out a poem that he wished would become a song one day.

The Poem was titled - "For You". Two days later I had a basic background tune ready for it on my synth. Next when I came back home, I converted it into a full fledged song minus the vocals. Since then people have only praised the instrumental... I didn't actually think the song was that good... but I guess it is :)




Here are the lyrics that was supposed to go with it (:

Look o Dear
I maybe far or near
I'm always there
For you

Seasons go by
And time will just fly
But I will stand here
For you

Look o Dear
I maybe far or near
I'm always there
For you

Just look back once
In sorrow or in pain
A healing hand will be there
For you

When the tides are high
And the Shore out of sight
When storm clouds start to fly
I will stand with a guiding light

Just look o Dear
I'm not far but near
I'm still right here
For you

Seasons still go by
And time still fies
I'll forever stand here
For you

No comments: