Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A venous Incident I

Here, in today's post I write a fantastic venomous discussions that go between the members of a certain group, comprising of me, SRV, AK and a few guest appearances...

SRV: (Shows his Index Finger) Assume this is your throat. (Bends the index finger to a shape like a hook) Can you tell me then what this is?
AK: It looks like a hook...
SRV: No you Idiot... It's a neck that is down...

*The rest of the audience is now planning on ways to assassinate SRV*

AK: Well, OK. You had me. (Shows both his Index and middle finger) Assume this is your shoulders. (Removes his middle finger and only shows Index finger) Can you tell me what may this be?
SRV: It's one shoulder??
AK: You Idiot... only a second ago you said it's a throat...

*The audience hails AK as a sacrificial savior*


===============================================

I'm a lot different from these guys as far as being venous is being concerned.

1 comment:

tharangni said...

haha...^_^
very nice!! :D and funny too...!!! :D
though... you didn't play any part here... X(