Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tagged... -___-

Firstly, It's about a month since I came here to post... and this is what I'm posting first.

It seems I got tagged on "The Melancholy of Life", the blog by Schrei...
So I respond :)

In tagged, we copy a list of question that have to be answerd by the following rules
Rules
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.


Ever told a lie? Guilty
Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty
Held a snake? Guilty
Been suspended from school? Innocent
Stolen from a store? Guilty
Done something you regret? Innocent
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Innocent
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
Kissed in the rain? Innocent
Sat on a roof top? Guilty
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty
Been too honest? Guilty
Ruined a surprise? Guilty
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterward? Guilty
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Innocent
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent

In the end, it wasn't bad... I was apprehensive cause I thought it would have questions that i didn't want to answer :P

For now, I have no one to tag...
I'll make a list later :)

And, yes, for those who didn't notice, I've hidden the answers. Just select the area to the right of the question to reveal it :P

1 comment:

tharangni said...

hehe! so u got it then huh?? ^_^