Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogger is like Nature...

Today in the evening, I just thought about my blog. How I leave it without posting much in it while there are thousands of bloggers around me that go on posting everyday. Should anyone assume that I'm not serious about my blog or don't like writing blogs and just have one for the sake of it? Or maybe because my friends have blogs too, so I thought of having one too?

My blog is like a plant. I post slowly and occasionally, so it also grows slowly. When I started it, it was like a sapling coming out form a seed. It grew slowly as I posted. Soon enough, the sapling turned into a tender and vulnerable plant. It is yet to become a tree, but for now, I feel that this one plant is doing well... it's all green (pun intended) and bright. :)

But mine may not be the only one too. Like there are tens and thousands of varieties of trees and plants, there are blogs. Some are huge and protective Banyan trees, some are beautiful and graceful like Cherry Blossoms or Gulmohars. Some are small but lovely like Roses and Lilies. Some may be small yet widespread like mosses. There are countless of them. They all have their place and give us a shade when we need it.

Now, let's think about the blogs which get posts everyday. These blogs may have some resemblences with animals. They are born, and soon grow up to become a full grown adult. They are experienced and know how to make themselves notice in crowd. Ok... some may don't, but they too are there... and someone or the other may notice them. Some are Elephants which carry a vast source or knowledge and experience, while some may be rats and foxes that are not large, but cunning enough to impress others around them. Some may yet be tortoises, slow steady and always looking into the future. Some may be tigers, highly aggressive and yet majestic.

To sum up, animal type blogs grow fast and have their own pace and life.

For once, I know my blog is still a plant. I planted this plant not knowing what plant it actually is. It may grow up one day to shower flowers upon anyone who stands under it, or it may give fruits that anyone can eat and relax. It may always remain a small plant like it is now, but give a few flowers to those who come across it...

Let's just see what this blog becomes ^__^

No comments: